|Size (L x W x H)||16.8 cm x 12 cm x 9.8 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
This camera, a digital trail with MMS function is a surveillance camera working automatically. It can be triggered at once by any movements of human or animals in a certain region of interested (ROI) monitored by a high sensitive passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor. And then it automatically captures high-quality pictures (up to 12m pixels) or records 1080P HD video clips (WVGA or QVGA). At sunrise, the unit begins to take colorful photos and videos until there is insufficient light (dusk) when it begins to take infrared (monochrome) photos and videos. With a 2 inch colorful LCD display on camera, it supports MMS / SMTP / SMS / E-mail via GPRS Network.
● 2 inch TFT color screen to review photos and videos
● 40pcs IR LEDs for flash range up to 20 meters
● Programmable 8 / 12 / 16 megapixel high-quality resolution
● Colorful pictures during the day, black and white at night
● Adjustable PIR sensitivity: high, middle, low
● Impressive quick trigger time: 0.7s
● Multi-shot pictures: 1, 3, 6, 9
● Adjustable delay between motions: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
● Adjustable video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90 seconds
● With 8 AA batteries, the longest standby time is up to 6 months
● Available operation temperature: -20 to 60 Deg.C
● With a specified timer, the camera can be programmed to work only during preset time period every day
● Stamp of date, time, temperature and moon phase on every picture
● Sound recording
● Support 2G SIM cards to get real-time photos
● With MMS / SMTP function, the camera can transmit photos to 1 - 4 preset mobile phones or 1 - 4 email per trigger
● SMS to enable the camera to shoot a photo and send back instantly, ask the camera to work or not work, get the number of taken pictures and battery status
● Support language: English / Spanish / Italian / French / German / Danish / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese / Swedish / Finnish
● Opening attention: in order to wake up the camera, please put the opening button on the TEST mode at first, wait for 1 to 5 seconds, then move the button to the ON mode. At that time, the camera is in the state of working
● TF card insertion: before operating this machine, please keep it be in power, then insert a TF card. Finally, it will perform well
This digital camera is an ideal product for housing security, warehouse surveillance, and monitoring wild animals with its camouflage appearance and nice shape. It is convenient to install or fasten, could be used to take photographs manually and carry on long-time videos in test mode.
A. Instant surveillance camera for home, office, construction site, and warehouse, etc.
B. Motion-triggered infra-red night vision surveillance
C. Animal observation and hunting
● AA Batteries (not included)
This camera can either work with 4 or 8 AA alkaline batteries
Please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device. Batteries should be inserted as indicated inside the battery case
● Solar Panel (not included)
To bring users better-using experience, our engineers designed this camera to be able to work with most standard 6V lithium battery built-in solar panels. We strongly recommend the camera works with the original solar panel
● Power Adapter (not included)
This camera can also be powered by an external 9V DC adapter. Recommend to remove the alkaline batteries when the power adapter is used to avoid surcharging
The DC cable and the AV cable are not included in the package.
2 Ways for Using:
1. Send SMS code directly
2. Install phone application, select function command
Package weight: 0.610 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 10.00 x 9.00 cm / 5.51 x 3.94 x 3.54 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.80 x 12.00 x 9.80 cm / 6.61 x 4.72 x 3.86 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Hunting Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
1 x Hunting Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual