High definition camera which has HD 1000 TV lines. What's more, there are 15 bright white LED lights and 15 high-power infrared bulbs with 3 lighting modes and adjustable brightness for underwater fish watching at daytime or night. Infrared lights will show you a clear image at dark.
- HD 1000 TVL camera provides the superior clear image.
- 15 infrared bulbs and 15 white LEDs. Satisfy all your needs at any brightness condition.
- Light on/off function. The light is adjustable, you can turn it off when it is unnecessary.
- 7.0 inch TFT big display brings you wide angle image.
- 4500mAh rechargeable battery ensures super endurance.
- 6 plastic coils. You can fasten the camera on telescopic fishing rod easily.
- 15m cable length. Its maximum bearing is 30kg.
- Ideal for monitoring aquaculture, underwater exploration, ocean, ice, lake fishing, underwater salvage, etc.
Charger: AC 100V - 240V, DC 12.6V 1000mA
Camera angle: 145 degree
Working temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
Storage temperature: -30 - 80 Deg.C
Package weight: 1.929 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 14.50 x 11.00 cm / 8.27 x 5.71 x 4.33 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Box, 1 x Display, 1 x Camera with Cable, 1 x Battery Control Box, 1 x Charger, 6 x Plastic Coil, 1 x Float, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Sticker, 1 x Sun Visor
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
1 x Box, 1 x Display, 1 x Camera with Cable, 1 x Battery Control Box, 1 x Charger, 6 x Plastic Coil, 1 x Float, 1 x English Manual, 1 x Sticker, 1 x Sun Visor